What is JioPOS Lite?
Reliance Jio has launched the JioPOS Lite app, on April 5, 2020, which is a Jio Recharge application offered by Reliance Corporate IT Park Limited. Anyone to earn money to recharge other Jio users and earn an Unlimited 4.16 percent commission at home is the best way To Earn Money Online.
My Jio app or Jio website already providing users to recharge the prepaid numbers of others. However, they certainly do not give any commission.
Everyone can recharge for your friends and family and start earning commission to recharge. The companion onboarding process is shortened and simplified for your convenience. No hard copy of documents, no physical verification is required for Jio to become a recharge partner.
JioPOS Lite App is now available only for Android users. you downloaded from the play store.
The iOS version of the JioPOS Lite app is likely to be available on the App Store soon. Users should have a Jio number to open JioPOS partner Account. Users can keep track of transactions for 30 days through the passbook feature of the app.
Benefits of JioPOS Lite App:-
- Open the JioPOS Lite App account in just 10 minutes.
- No documents required for Verification.
- Easy to load money in your wallet via UPI, Netbanking, Debit, and Credit Card, Wallets.
- Recharge your friends and families Jio numbers, start earning a commission
- Earn 4.16 commission on every Jio recharge.
- Earnings dashboards to monitor your daily earnings.
How to open JioPOS Lite App Account?
Step 1 – Download the JioPOS Lite App from the Play Store: Download Link – Click here to Download
After Install open the application and Tap “Allow All” and give all permissions like contacts, location & Media.
Step 2 – Now Tap on ”ALLOW” and next Tap on “Sign up” and enter your Email ID & Jio mobile Number then Tap on “Generate OTP” and wait for OTP.
Step 3 – After Receive OTP Enter OTP & Tap on “Validate OTP” Choose Your Location & Accept T&C then Tap on “Continue” you will get a confirmation SMS from Jio.
Step 4 -Now Tap on Sign-in & Enter Your 4 Digit mPIN then tap on “Setup“. That’s it, now you have successfully opened a JioPOS Lite App account.
After the registration process is complete, you can add Rs 1,000 as your first denomination further as per your need you can load Rs 500, Rs 1,000, and 2,000 denominations in your wallet.
You can earn a 4.16 percent recharge amount will be credited back.
For example – if you load Rs 1,000 you will get Extra Rs 41.66 every time i.e Rs 1,041.66
Now, as you have many more options to load money for your JioPOS Wallets like – UPI, Debit/ATM Card, Net Banking, Credit Card, and Wallets.
Features in JioPos Lite:-
- Commission on Jio mobile recharge.
- Anyone can sign up on this app and become a Jio partner.
- No hard-copy or physical documents are required.
- Register and start working within 10-15 minutes.
Frequently Asked Questions: –
Q1- How much can I earn with the Jio Partner Program or JioPOS Lite App?
Through this JioPOS Lite app, you can earn unlimited money.
Q2- How do I get a commission?
A 4% commission will be added to your JioPOS Lite wallet after you top up your wallet surely.
Q3- How to check earnings?
• Open the JioPOS App
• On the homepage of the app, tap on “My Earnings”
• That’s it. You will definitely see the total earnings earned after adding money to your account.
Q4-How to check transaction history?
• Open the JioPOS App
• On the homepage of the application, click on “Passbook” you will see your Last 30 days transaction history like – Load Money, Recharges.
Airtel also announced similar plans for its customers. This is called the Airtel Super Hero feature, integrated into the My Airtel app. This allows Airtel users to register themselves as ‘superheroes’ and to recharge other Airtel numbers. you can earn a 4% commission less than the actual MRP of the total recharge deducted.
Unlike Jio, Airtel allows you to use debit cards, credit cards, UPI, net banking, Airtel payment bank, and e-wallet as payment methods.
I hope you like my article,
Now, I think you know complete information about JioPOS Lite App
If you have any questions or any queries drop a comment on the below comment box.